Tuesdays, February 11 and 25, March 4 and 11, 6-7:30 pm, Interfaith Center (58 Winthrop Street)
Join Rev. Greg McGonigle and Rabbi Jeffrey Summit for dinner, self-reflection, and lively conversation. Each session will explore one big question in depth, such as: Where do you feel at home? What have you learned so … » read
On January 23, 2014 at 6 pm the Office of the President, the University Chaplaincy, and the Africana Center held a powerful and meaningful celebration of the legacies of both Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Nelson Mandela. Students, faculty, and staff gathered for song, poetry, and reflection on these two great social justice …
Since September, weekly HSC pujas have taken place in Goddard on Tuesday nights. » read
University Chaplaincy Programs
- March 11, 2014A Rabbi, a Minister and Four Big QuestionsStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: March 11, 2014 - 7:00 pmLocation: Interfaith Center, 58 Winthrop Street, Medford, MA 02155Description: Join Rev. Greg McGonigle and Rabbi Jeffrey Summit for dinner, self-reflection, and lively conversation. Each session will explore one big question in depth, such as: Where do you feel at home? What have you learned so far? When do you conform? and For whom are we responsible? Through text, image, the arts, and personal sharing we will learn more about ourselves and each other and think about our impact on the world. We're looking to gather a diverse group and all are welcome. Please let us know if you're joining us so we can order enough food.
RSVP to Linda Karpowich at Linda.Karpowich@tufts.edu. To learn more about our approach visit: http://askbigquestions.org.
- March 11, 2014Hindu Student CouncilStarts: 9:30 pmEnds: March 11, 2014 - 10:30 pmLocation: Goddard Chapel, The Green, Medford, MA, United StatesDescription: Come join us for Puja prayer. All are welcome.
- March 12, 2014PSA Noonday Prayer & LunchStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: March 12, 2014 - 1:00 pmLocation: Interfaith Center, 58 Winthrop Street, Medford, MADescription: This is a fun, relaxing way to get to know fellow PSA-ers in a less formal setting than the normal services! We spend the first half eating pizza and catching up with each other, chatting about how our weeks are going. We then pray together and take a look at the passage that will be talked about at the service on the following Sunday! If you like pizza, prayer and awesome people, defintely come to Noonday Prayer!
- March 12, 2014C.A.F.E. Mtg.Starts: 9:00 pmEnds: March 12, 2014 - 10:00 pmLocation: Eaton Hall, Tufts University, Room 206
- March 13, 2014Buddhist MeditationStarts: 8:45 amEnds: March 13, 2014 - 10:15 amLocation: Goddard ChapelDescription: Come for quiet meditation. All are welcome.