Annual Holiday Concert
Wednesday, December 4, 2013, 4:30 pm, Goddard Chapel
Meet Our New University Chaplain: Rev. Greg McGonigle
On July 1, 2013, Tufts University President Anthony Monaco appointed as University Chaplain The Reverend Greg McGonigle, a Unitarian Universalist minister who has served as a campus minister and chaplain at the University of California at Davis and Oberlin College and Conservatory of Music. To learn more about Rev. McGonigle, please see this TuftsNow article.
Welcome New Students: Spiritual Interests Survey
The University Chaplaincy is excited to welcome incoming students and asks that all students please complete a spiritual interests survey. This information helps us to develop vibrant programming and services to respond to your spiritual and ethical interests. Please know that your information will be kept confidential and only made available to the campus religious or philosophical community of your choice. If you have any questions about campus religious and philosophical programming, please contact the University Chaplaincy at (617) 627-3427.
University Chaplaincy Events
- December 10, 2013PSA Breakfast Book GroupStarts: 11:00 amEnds: December 10, 2013 - 12:00 pmLocation: Tower CafeDescription: Even if you never read the Chronicles of Narnia, you've probably heard of C.S. Lewis. In this semester's BBG, we will get the chance to read another one of his incredibly inspiring and thought-provoking books, Mere Christianity. Books are provided, and we will do all the reading during our meetings, so don't worry about not having enough time to read on your own! Come to the Tower Cafe to enjoy muffins, fascinating discussions, and the beautiful words of C.S. Lewis!
- December 10, 2013Christian ScientistStarts: 5:30 pmEnds: December 10, 2013 - 6:30 pmLocation: Interfaith Center, 58 Winthrop StreetDescription: Come join the Christian Science Organization at their weekly meetings.
- December 11, 2013PSA Noonday Prayer & LunchStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: December 11, 2013 - 1:00 pmLocation: Interfaith Center, 58 Winthrop Street, Medford, MADescription: This is a fun, relaxing way to get to know fellow PSA-ers in a less formal setting than the normal services! We spend the first half eating pizza and catching up with each other, chatting about how our weeks are going. We then pray together and take a look at the passage that will be talked about at the service on the following Sunday! If you like pizza, prayer and awesome people, defintely come to Noonday Prayer!
- December 12, 2013Buddhist MeditationStarts: 8:30 amEnds: December 12, 2013 - 10:00 amLocation: Goddard ChapelDescription: Come for quiet meditation. All are welcome.
- December 12, 2013Spiritual Formation Small GroupStarts: 9:15 pmEnds: December 12, 2013 - 10:15 pmLocation: Goddard ChapelDescription: Come join us for prayer and meditation where we will discover and discuss ways to deepen and strengthen our relationship with God.